Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kaitlynn's Surgery Date & Other stuff you might want to know!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Current mood: blessed

Hello to all, I know I posted a while back about our decisions on surgery. Well we've come to a decision. We're going to San Antonio in January! Kaitlynn's surgery is set for Jan. 10. So now that we've got a date set things are going a lot better, it's just waiting for the surgery....which could possibly be the absolute WORST part of this whole ordeal!

So we now come to the point of how in the H-E-Double hockey sticks, do we manage to afford to get down there! Of course we're going to figure it out, but it's just so darn stressfull!!! So I'm setting up a button on our website that you can donate for our travel expenses. By no means do you have to, but we would really greatly appreciate it! If you don't have paypal and still would like to help us out, please just email me and I can give you our address.

Thanks everyone again for your continued support, I don't know how we'd get through the days sometimes, or shall I say, how I'd get through them! Kaitlynn seems to be oblivious to this all, but then again I think I'd rather have it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment