Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sale Day

So the day has come when we finally get to see if our Cattle are worth the money, and making us any! Joel has been waiting for this day to come since Randy Schawang told him we could put Thunderstruck on the sale! This week has been hectic with Joel running around to get everything ready. And of course this morning the poor guy couldn't sleep and was up at (i don't even know what time!) Had showered, and was ready to walk out the door at 8:30am. Of course he couldn't sit stillHere's the bull we're putting on the Schawang Cattle sale today. The sale is at 1:00pm, today March 15, 2008, in David City, at the Fair grounds. So if you're looking for a bull, or even replacement heifers, come on over!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Amanda!! I'm so happy to see you here! I've got ya bookmarked, and I'll add you to my check it out list on my blog!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete