Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Since I didn’t get any Christmas cards mailed out this year I thought I’d go ahead and post the pictures that I would’ve used had we actually mailed them. Christmas kind of snuck up on me, and I didn’t really get a chance to get much of anything done. I didn’t put up my tree until the week before, and it probably won’t come down for a while. I just don’t have the time! :( Anywho, on with the pictures!

074
Here are the kids with their Teachers. The AWESOME ladies who take care of them during the day. I couldn’t ask for better teachers. Dahrran had MacKenzie’s teacher in Kindergarten, and so we were overjoyed when we found out M was getting her! Kaitlynn’s teacher is new this year, but it such a sweet lady. Dahrran’s current teacher is super nice as well!

041 069 071

And then there is this one….This is MacKenzie’s “boyfriend” L. She talked him into wearing his suit, (even after his mom couldn’t!!) so they could dance and look cute together! She’s quite the charmer that’s for sure!! On another note, L’s mom made the girls dresses!

070 

Oh, and I wasn’t exactly thrilled with M’s hair either!!! But that was before I found this website! Check it out if you have a little girl!

1 comment: