Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Get your craft on!

Let’s just say I have a bit of craft envy going on. You see there are these blogs that I love to read. I dream. I dream of the one day making my house look as wonderful as theirs are.

You see there is just one problem. I’m not creative. Seriously not a creative bone in my body. (okay so I can sew, but really these ladies I’m about to showcase have tallent, serious tallent!)

One of the projects I actually have the nerve to try is this one, from Kindra. Except I’m using a large window that was given to me. I was so excited to find the Mirror Spray paint on Amazon so I could have it shipped instead of driving to Lincoln just for a can of paint. I’m sure I could’ve found it cheaper, but oh well. Not dragging everyone out was totally worth it for me!

image

Oh so cute!!!!!

I cannot say that I have anything in the works for this next example, but I would LOVE if I did. It’s so cute, and I wish someone would just make one for me! Shelley is so talented, and I LOVE her work!

image (click on the picture for full directions!)

Another thing I’d love to do  is this makeover of my laundry room. Although it’s in the  basement, so it probably wouldn’t look as cute! :( Maybe our next house….a girl can dream right? If we did, I would totally do this project by Sausha, she has a way with furniture.

image
I TOTALLY want this for my laundry!

Show me your projects! I love all things that are a little bit not so “modern.”

No comments:

Post a Comment