Monday, September 7, 2009

First Days of School

The first day of school seemed earlier this year, but in fact it was  few days later than normal. Maybe it’s because summer seemed to fly by with my “new” schedule. Dahrran was ready to be a first grader, but wasn’t too excited about his teacher. She is a new teacher, and he’d had the other teacher all through summer school. After the first day he was fine with her, and he hasn’t said a word about not having the other teacher since.

DSC08252

He didn’t want to take First day pictures, but then I told him we could do them on his bike if he gave me ONE good smile. I ended up taking 5 pictures, but I got my one.

DSC08264  DSC08263 DSC08267 

Being as we missed the first day of school due to my grandpa’s funeral I had to do the whole “first day pictures” thing on the “second” day of school. The other kids at the bus stop gave me some dirty looks, but oh well!

DSC08272DSC08276 DSC08277

****************************

Next up on the blog list, Kaitlynn’s Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. iam so happy to hear that he likes school. i love the one that he is walking infront of you. i have one just like with camron. i hope to post pics of kateys first day of school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love love love the new-look blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding shot by the brick wall. What a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Back to School Photos and I love the new look...Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete