Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Kaitlynn Elizabeth

Kaitlynn’s Birthday was the 25th of August. My mom was able to be here for her birthday which was pretty neat considering mom was here when Kaitlynn was born as well. We only usually do a big party for the kids’ 1st birthdays, and then do a small grandparents party every birthday after that.

Kaitlynn couldn’t decide what she wanted on her cake, but she didn’t seem to care either way. The girl “toad”ally loves frogs/toads, and so I figured why not.  Aunt Bridget was even cool enough to get her Frog pj’s, a Frog Book, and a stuffed Frog!

DSC08315DSC08308  DSC08316 DSC08319 DSC08409 DSC08411 DSC08412 DSC08413

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the cake and bright colors. Nice job on the frog. Kaitlynn looks very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kaitlynn! Love the cake.
    I gave you an award this morning!
    http://ethanlukas.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-first-blog-award.html
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Kaitlynn! So funny, but our girls' names are identical, minus one n. My daughter's name is Kaitlyn Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete