Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

These pictures won’t be too good after Christmas, so I though I’d just better get motivated to post them.

DSC09573       DSC09574

DSC09580   
And then there is the ONLY picture I can find with all three of the kids in front of the tree(2008). Bad Mommy!DSC03890

*****************************************************

Would you mind? If I shared the story I’ve written up about everything that happened last week. I have already written it up, but want a way to have it stored for memory purposes. So do you all mind if I post it here? Let me know what you think. It’s just very long, and somewhat detailed, but I want to remember it, so we never forget.

3 comments:

  1. If it helps you to get it out then do so! If it's too much for some people then they don't have to read it. I wrote about my miscarriage on my blog and it was helpful and made it more real to me and helped me deal with it. I know it isn't really helpful to hear but hang in there and get through the holidays. Each day will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,

    I felt horrible for you when I read the news that your baby is not going to be with you and your family. Still, I don't even know what to say as I can't even begin to imagine the pain and heartache you must feel.

    I think if you feel comfortable about talking about it, I would love to try to understand what you are going through.

    I started to read your blog because I knew you from your school days with my daughter. I continued to read your blog because of you, who you are and what you have become. A very real, sincere, incredible mother. I do care, and I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I care you and your family. Enough not to pry if you don't want to tell... but also to empathetically listen, and cry with you, if you do decide to share.

    ReplyDelete