Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 5 year anniversary

DSC_0035 

****************************************

Sorry I’m not going to say much else. We’re facing a tough time right now, and unfortunately it deals with our newest family member. We found out on Tuesday that baby #4 had no heart beat, and we’d lost him/her around 8 weeks. Thank you ahead of time for the thoughts and prayers.

I won’t be posting again before Christmas, and probably won’t be blogging much from now on. At least for a while. If you still want to keep in touch with our family, let me know here, and I will email you my Facebook name/profile/whatever you call it.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours! Hug  your families all you can!!!

7 comments:

  1. Amanda I am soo sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I'm sending hugs, thoughts, and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, Congrats on being married 5 years. You are a wonderful mother, wife and friend. Everyone who has met you is lucky to know you. I am so sorry for your loss and pray that you all pull together and remain close to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,
    I know I told you earlier, but I am so, so, very sorry for your loss. I don't think anyone can say anything that will make you feel better, because it's impossible at such a time.

    You are a fabulous person and have many people thinking of you and Joel. Please do not hesitate to call/email anytime. Furthermore, if there is anything that you need, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Amanda, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary, it was my parent's yesterday too. although they've been married a bit longer. :0)

    keep on keeping on. i've told you how much i hate that you're going through this already. and i don't know how i can say it any differently. please please please just make sure you talk about your feelings with someone. it will do you a world of difference!!
    praying for you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been popping over to read your blog recently and I am so sorry you are going through this. I actually just went through this in November and it was devastating. I had a d&c as a result of my body missing what happened. Just get your feelings out and don't feel bad about feeling bad and lying in bed when you just need to get away. I can tell you that I am doing much better now and it has been a little over a month. Don't give up hope and just do the best you can with your other children. If you need to talk or anything feel free to email me. I know I am a completely stranger but this is still so fresh for me since it just happened.
    Melissa
    chldrs2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete