Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

I don't know if any of you have noticed the little button that I've put on my side bar. But I LOVE reading about McMama and her family. She's the sweetest lady, and has some pretty cute kids. Any who, if you haven't read about her then you should really check them out! (just click on her button, and it will take you straight to her blog!)

Anyways, McMama is having a fun new thing for Monday's : Not Me Monday . You make a list of the things you "did not" do this week! Sounds like fun right? Come on you know you want to, it's also therapeutic!!!! Here I go!

____________________________________________________________________

I did not over sleep this morning, and go to work with my hair unwashed an thrown in a pony tale because I just didn't care.

I did not let my daughters wear their pj's until after lunch, because I just did not have time to change them this morning.

I did not get mad at my husband for shutting off my alarm on Sunday morning at 5 am, only to shut it off myself when it went off at 7am. I also did not rush to get my family ready when I woke up at 9am to make it to church by 11.

I did not take a much needed "mommy day", and did not come home way too late!

I am not sitting here typing away, reading blogs while Kaitlynn fusses because she's tired of drinking milk/water, and only wants to be held.

I also am not sitting here blogging while Dahrran lays behind the couch whining because I wouldn't get up and get him a snack. But when I asked what he wanted, he wouldn't tell me. So I'm also not feeling sorry for him.

Remember that much needed "mommy day?" Well I did not feel bad when DH called and said he had a guy coming to check some cows, and he needed me to get home ASAP! Or at least I'd like to think that I did not.

__________________________________________________________________

There it goes, come on let me know what you did not do this week!

2 comments:

  1. We wear our ps's late in the day (or all day sometimes) too, especially on cloudy days.

    I enjoyed this list...and your new fall background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not buy Kaden a new pack of easier to wash bottles the other day even though I'm supposed to be weaning him off of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete