Friday, September 19, 2008

The things we do

There are a TON of things on my to do list right now, and obviously since I'm sitting here typing they're not getting done! I've got a house that needs a MAJOR deep cleaning, painting, and the lawn that needs to be mowed. Along with dishes, laundry, and a million other household things!! Along with that I haven't caught up on MANY of my favorite blogs in over a week, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. Emails to write, phone calls to make.

Guess what I'm getting at is, does anyone want to be my personal assistant? Make some calls, clean some house, and paint my house... . . . ...all for a reasonable price??? The biggest thing is getting this house painted before fall. I'm sure it probably won't happen, but I wish someone would give us a decent bid on doing it, instead of $7,000 like the last guy! I'm wiling to help scrape paint, and even help paint as much as we can do. But there are some heights of this house that I just can't reach!!!!!

So here I go, I'm going to try to tackle that project right now, and scrape until my heart is content! LOVELY!!!!! It's a nice day, and I'll provide the snack and lemonade! Comeon over!

2 comments:

  1. $7000 to paint? Holy Cow.

    Our lawn hasn't been mowed in a while and neither have our neighbors. I think it's an end of summer thing ;)

    I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever heard of a wall-paper peeling party? Well you could have a paint scraping party. Invite your friends over and provide the drinks (probably non-alcholic since you're gonna have them on a ladder) and snacks.

    ReplyDelete