Friday, October 31, 2008

Calls that End in Tears

First things first, I know I'm late, but Happy Halloween everyone. The kids had a blast tonight, and got loaded with lots of looks to be good stuff! I'll probably get pictures up when we get back. Dahrran was an Elephant, MacKenzie and Kaitlynn were butterflies! TOO CUTE!


We're headding out bright and early in the morning, or shall I say in a few minutes it will be this morning! The alarm is going off at 4:30, and it's almost midnight! I still have a little bit of packing to do yet when we get up!


So yeah, but boy do I have a story for you! So today I was getting ready to head out the door to get $$$$ and munchies for the trip when I got a call from our Neurosurgery clinic. I figured they were confirming our appointment for next week, like they always do. Well they were, but they were also informing me that the place where we get our helmets done, will no longer be doing them....and that on Monday morning we are to report to the hospital instead. Okay, well the stupid nurse knows NOTHING other than that, and will not give me anymore information. I'm so confused at this point because I had no idea! So finally the head nurse calls me back and explains it all to me. . . when I ask her more questions, she has no answers for me! OIGH! SO needless to say I don't really know what all we're in for this time around. I hope it goes smoothly, and easy, but I'm just not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment