Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday

I know I know, you all need something new to read. And yes we're all doing fine. It's just been crazy busy around here. I know you're tired of hearing about how busy we are too! I truely am sorry. Every day when I get around to reading my blogs, I think "ya know, I could blog everyday", and then it hits me...when? I mean I took 10 minutes to hang out laundry today and when I got back in, the girls were both soaked from the waist up. But back to daily blogging....how do you ladies do it? How do you find the time to be mom, wife, housekeeper, taxi driver, seemstress, chef, employee, and still have the chance to find time for yourself?

Anywho it's time again for another Not Me Monday!

So this week I most certianly did NOT decide that yesterday was perfect laundry hanging out weather. I mean it was nice and breezy, and well ya know 40 degree weather will totally get them dry in record time. I also did NOT hand out more laundry today when the weather is only a few degree's cooler, because seriously people laundry is easier to hang when your fingers are frozen!

I also did NOT agree to work on the assumption that my husband would be home on time, before talking to him. Only to have him not show up because he didn't know he was supposed to be home, and then me panic-ing 5 minutes before I was supposed to work! I always make sure I have a babysitter before I say I'll work, because you know my boss totally lets me know more than an hour before she wants me to work.

I did NOT make rice crispy bars yesterday so I could eat them, and was hungry for them. I made them so the kids could cut them in to fun fall shapes, frost them, and put sprinkles on them, because it made a neat "craft". You know I also did NOT eat 3 of them lastnight, and one for breakfast this morning!

And I'm also NOT secretly hoping they'll tell us that Kaitlynn doesn't need another helmet. Even though I know she will, and it's better if they do put another helmet on her. But you know, I'm so NOT tired of her smelly little hard head everytime she cuddles!



We've had fun the last week, we got to meet with family from out of state, and have a nice dinner. We've enjoyed some of the last days of warm weather, picked out some nice pumpins in hopes of getting them carved, done LOTS of fun fall/halloween crafts, and of course lots of household things!

In the next week I'm sure I won't get around to blogging either. We're headed for Texas again soon for yet another helmet trip. I'm hoping it will be our last trip for a while, but I'm not quite sure! I'll try to update you when we arive, and such or if you're family I'm sure we'll be in touch!!!!

4 comments:

  1. 40 degree weather? You must be near our neck of the woods. It's about that 'round here too. And if I had a clothes line--which I aspire to have some day on a farm in the country--I'd not hang our clothes out to freeze either.

    Your page looks great...and your children are scrumptious.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your trip. I have some clothes on the line I need to go ahead and bring in since it's snowed a foot and is 0 degrees. I would never leave good clothes outside to ruin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry not everyone blogs everyday. Sometimes I wish I could...but it's just not possible.
    Hope your life gets a little less busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't blog at all, so you are doing better than I am, LOL.

    ReplyDelete