Friday, October 10, 2008

Quiet weekened ahead!

Well it's been over a week since I posted last, and it doesn't even seem like that. Here's our week in a recap.

In the last week we have.....
Celebrated my sister's 18th birthday.
Watched The Huskers get their butts kicked.
Celebrated our nephew's 1st birthday.
Got Kaitlynn's helmet checked out, (everything is okay, we'll be headin to Texas the beginning of November)
Found a HUGE preying mantis. (pictures later)
Took said praying mantis to Kindergarten.
Took said praying mantis to Preschool.
Let said praying mantis go, so "it could have babies, and we'll see them later"(mackenzie)
Celebrated my 24th Birthday
Talked to a real estate agent to put our house on the market(yet again)
FRANTICLY Cleaned the house, only to have said agent change the time/date
Kept the house clean so that said agent can come back tomorrow.
Mommy worked Thursday, and Friday, and will again tomorrow.
Daddy worked a VERY long day on Monday in the rainy cold weather...outside power washing! YUCK!


And in the quiet weekend ahead we will:
Dahrran will attend a birthday party for a neighbor.
Go to church...Dahrran gets to help out!!! (he's super excited)
Daddy will work all weekend.
Mommy will work tomarrow.
Said real estate agent will come, to PUT OUR HOUSE ON THE MARKET!!!!


And things we're hoping will happen:
SOMEONE WILL CALL SOMETIME AND WE'LL SELL ......soon.....okay so we're really hoping to have the house sold by the end of the month, if not next month...so we can get the acreage we're hoping for. But we also know God has a reason, and a plan, and we're part of it.

So I'll leave you with my favorite saying!

"Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that EVERYTHING happens for a reason!"
(we're just hoping our someday comes soon!)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy. Good luck at selling your home. I know that can be a stressful time...

    And I just want to say thank you for sharing the little quote at the end of your post. These days it seems like the world is a little scary with all the chaos going on. I would like to share it on my blog if you don't mind.

    Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been holding out on us! Where are y'all wanting to move?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great weekend and a great week this week!

    I LOVE the saying! I'm writing it down so I can remind myself every once in a while! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok chicka...its been 2 weeks and I need a new post to read. Surely you aren't very busy. LOL j/k

    ReplyDelete