Monday, June 21, 2010

Campfires with Grandpa

These pictures are over a month old but I feel so bad for never getting them up here. There will be a lot of back blogging going on, but I’ll still use current dates. It’s just what happens when you fall behind. I honestly thought I’d blogged this, and then realized when I went looking for the pictures that I hadn’t! :( Shame on me! Excuse Kaitlynn’s clothes. She was in a phase where she HAD to dress herself no matter how small the clothes were.

Grandpa had to redo a bunch of barbwire fence after all the snow we had this winter and so there were plenty of trees to be cut down in the fence line. Needless to say he’s been lax for the last 20 years on the fence and there was a LOT of repair work to be done.

DSC01096DSC01104 DSC01109

They went out in the “Christmas” trees and gathered pine cones.
The “Christmas” trees were planted when I was app. Kaitlynn’s age. So they’re not really “Christmas” trees anymore!

DSC01102DSC01116  DSC01123DSC01154

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the kids had a good time at Grandpa's. Campfires are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I dont know that I've ever roasted hot dogs over a fire like that. I'll have to do that someday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the John Deere sweatshirt how cute! And those are some mighty big pine cones - wow!!

    ReplyDelete