Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cousin Bailey

You may remember I wrote about Bailey here. She’s such a cutie, and our youngest niece. The girls love her to death. Any time they come over or we go over there the first thing the girls do is beg to hold her. One day my sister-in-law was having a rough day because Bailey was being extra fussy. The girls and I weren't doing anything so we went over there to play and hang out.

Jennifer & Roger had an appointment that evening so I figured we’d bring Kendol and Bailey back to our house. The girls couldn’t get enough! Kaitlynn would make a great big sister some day. But until God decides it’s time for us to have another baby we’ll have to wait.

DSC01168

YES! I get to hold her!

DSC01174

10 fingers

DSC01167

Finally a smile!

This one is from a week or so later when they came over for a while.

DSC01233

1 comment:

  1. so cute. bailey looks like a china doll in the ones where kaitlynn is holding her

    ReplyDelete