Friday, June 18, 2010

Did you miss us?

I’ve had my computer back for about a week now. Life has hit us with full force here lately, and I’m struggling to get back into the swing of things. I loved not having a computer. I hated not having a computer. (only because the same time the computer cord went bad, the Direct Tv box went bad) We were outside as a family, we played together, we talked. I loved it. But I have a job, online which requires me to blog, facebook and tweet. A job that I love, but after being away for so long, that takes time.

Just like blogging here. I love it, but lately I’ve gotten so lax it’s not even funny. I’m not sure what happened to me. Taking pictures has also taken a back seat. I used to download about 200 pictures a time every couple days, weeks at the most. The last 3 months I’ve downloaded about 200 pictures per MONTH! I feel HORRIBLE. I hate that I don’t have them there for my kids.

Since I realized that fact a little under a week ago, I’ve already got 200 pictures for the month. And I’m working on more. I’ve just decided I need to get my camera out more often. My kids need these memories. Just as much as I do. I need to get my mind off of things. Baby #4’s due date is fast approaching and it sucks every time I see someone who is hugely pregnant. Someday the wounds will heal but for now they’re fresh and open. Maybe getting past that date will just make it easier.

We’ve got a lot coming up in the next two weeks. Two weeks from tomorrow my step sister will make the biggest mistake of her life be getting married to a great guy! And we’ve got a lot to do between now and then! I just can’t believe it’s that soon already. This weekend is her bachelorette party, and we have some fun things planned.

If you’re still here thanks for reading. I’m hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. There are TONS of pictures to blog about!! Okay so you know that isn’t true if you really read this whole post. But there are lots of different things we’ve done that need blogging!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back and yes you will heal emotionally but it won't happen overnight! Getting past the date is a relief but I so wish I could fast forward a few months to see if I feel even better or know what God has planned for us. I'm praying to give up that control and wait for it.....but waiting is soooo hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of hugs for you, and I'm glad you're "back"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! The breaks from blogging/computer are nice, aren't they? But it's nice to be back and chatting with friends too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing some photos, but you should probably concentrate on the wedding first. I'm sure that is going to be a lot of work. Glad you got your computer back. I know some days I wish we didn't have computers (we have 5), xBoxes, etc. so that we would do more as a family.

    ReplyDelete