Sunday, April 3, 2011

What we’ve been up to

It’s been crazy in this house. Just when I think our lives have slowed down enough for me to blog again, we’re never in the house. It’s been beautiful outside. (Well, other than the little cold snap we had for 5 days where it didn’t know if it wanted to snow or rain.) Today is another beautiful day outside except for the fact that it’s only 40, and the wind is blowing like crazy.

All school year we’ve been lucky enough to get away from being sick. NOTHING all school year. Until last Thursday. Kaitlynn started with it, and MacKenzie came down with it yesterday. It’s the kind of bug that last about 4 days, and Dahrran and I are on day one today. Day one makes you feel bad, but not bad enough you can’t move. Day two is bad enough you don’t do anything. :( I’m really dreading tomorrow. Because Day 3 is puking. So tomorrow I’ll feel crappy enough to not want to move with a puking MacKenzie! (Maybe by putting it here it won’t actually happen!!!!!)

My grandma has been in the hospital since last Wednesday. She isn’t doing well. This is the grandma that we’re super close to. The ones my kids know well, and only live less than a mile from our house. I was taking it rough at first but I think I’m doing okay now. I know there comes a time, but I’m not ready.

Other than that we’re not doing much. Adding to our cow herd on a weekly basis, though that’s about to slow down with only one left to calve. I’ve got plenty of pictures, and if I’m feeling up to it maybe I’ll get our cattle blog updated today. :S We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment