Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bowling – a Date night

Joel and I don’t usually do “date” nights. I mean we’ll go out for supper, and then come home. To me that’s not really a date. It’s supper, which I would’ve had to fix anyways. I love going out doing “something” instead of just sitting down for a meal. So a moth or so ago when we were trying to work on things we decided to go Cosmic Bowling, basically the lights are off except the fun, funky black lights. Everything glows and it’s really fun!

There are pink balls, green balls, all these funky colors and they all pretty much glow in the dark. Unless you find a regular ball instead (like Joel did!) He has to be the difficult one! :P

  048 050

Most of the games ended up like this one. You wouldn’t know it but I was beating him by almost 40 at one point! He always comes back to kick my rear!

053

While we were out I tried to get cute pictures of each of us. His all turned out good, most of the pictures he took of me turned out like this. Not ONE of them was a good shot of my face, most of them were blurry. Oh well. At least my butt looked good in those jeans!

  047043

In the end we had a great night, and even ended up with a decent picture of us together!

060

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. You are right, dinner isn't a date and that's what we do, too. Next time I'll have to suggest bowling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't gone glo-bowling in forever. really want to take the kids. happy to hear you had fun. and yes your ass is good looking.lol

    ReplyDelete