Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday Deals

I don't know if you are a Black Friday shopper or not....but I do know that I am! There is only one big bummer in my plans this year...I have to work. None the less, I don't have to be there until 7:30am, and well most of you know who do shop the sales, know they start at 5am! By golly I'll be there. Thank goodness I don't need too much, I can stay close to home, get what I need and get back just in time to work.

But what if you're not the get out and go type? There are a LOT of sales going on right here on the Internet! Here are just a few that I'm sure to check out! And the best part most of them start at midnight...so if you're still up late cleaning up after your Thanksgiving feast (which I'm sure I will be considering we're having dinner) you can check them out, and get the best deals!!!!

First up, check out Kandy Kisses they're having a great giveaway every hour, all you need to do is go on over and get yourself some tickets!!!



Next up we've got Creme de la Gems she makes SUPER cute handmade Christmas ornaments and they're just TOO DIE FOR! Check out their GRAND opening of their new website...opening up at Midnight!


And last but not least you HAVE TO check out The Vintage Pearl, she's got an awesome etsy shop with some great jewelry, and well I can tell you it's what I'm asking for for Christmas this year. She's got great things, and I especially love her mom jewelery. Any who check out her sales...which by the way won't be open until Midnight Thursday as well!!!!

***********************************************************************************

If you haven't noticed I've been doing some changes around here...I'm not finished, and not yet satisfied. But I'm going to try and be done with them soon!!!!!! Stick with me, and hopefully I will have this up and running the way that I want it!

Everyone, have a safe holiday, and don't forget to Thank the Lord for all you've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment