Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween

I didn't get a chance to put up the kid's pictures from Halloween because we left the next morning. I'd found the cutest outfit for Kaitlynn when way back in September. When I'd brought it home, MacKenzie was so upset because SHE wanted to be a butterfly. I set out on a search for another butterfly costume that was just as cute, and just a few days later I came across this one!

Dahrran of course had to make it complicated again on me, and wanted to be an elephant! I couldn't find a coustume, and so I decided to atempt it myself. I wasn't exactly estatic over how it turned out but Dahrran was, and that's all that matters!!!

2 comments:

  1. they all were so cute. the elepahnt turned out great!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute and more cute! I think the elephant costume turned out great. Good job!

    ReplyDelete