Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some fun times....and I've been tagged

Well I'll start off with our trip to the big SAN AN yesterday...it went well, but not as well as I'd liked. Needless to say the guy that did Kaitlynn's scans didn't ease any of my fears, and neither did the Neursosurgery nurse. I'm just hoping that our Neurosurgen can ease them.



I do have one thing good to say though, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new scan machine!!!! Awesome. Easy. Fast. Simple. Minutes, not half an hour!!!!! But the guy reading them couldn't tell me squat. He "thinks" that her cephalex index was at 73.2% and if I'm not thinking correctly, her scan last time we were here was at 73%. I mean SERIOUSLY! This can't be true right? It's been 6 months since our last trip, and six. whole. months. since our last helmet!!! If this is correct, our Neurosurgen, will be getting an ear full!!!! But it's probably not his fault, it's the helmets and I know that!



Yesterday after our appointment on our way back to Georgetown we decided to head "off the beaten path" and take the kids to a Safari Ranch. It was So. Much. Fun.!!! And of course I'll have pictures when we get back!!!!!!



Also I've been tagged by Jenny over at Daily Dose of Motherhood has tagged me to post 7 Random things about myself!!!! This is always fun, and I thought I'd get on it before I forgot! Cause well I have a tendency to do that kind of thing! :) (and when you get done reading mine, be sure to check out Jenny's!!!)

1. One of my favorite colors is Pink, but had you asked me 4 years ago, and it wouldn't have been pink. I instantly fell in love with the color when I had MacKenzie, girls clothes are just more adorable in Pink, so hey why not buy it for myself!!! I've got it all from pink shoes, to pink purses.

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my MIL's fresh baked bread. Even though she's given me the brand she uses, I still like her's better! Oh, and her homemade chicken.......YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! Makes me want to go home right now to get some!

3. I secretly hope we have another girl, when we decided to have another child. But I secretly am ready to get rid of my baby girl stuff!!!! (if that makes sense!)

4. My inlaws are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in just a few short weeks...I look up to them for everything! They're such a great couple, and I know it will be fun to be them, in 36 more years! :D

5. That last one wasn't really about me, except that I really can't wait to grow old with DH! LOL! So I'll tell you another little known fact about DH and I! He says he knew that we'd be together when I was in 6th grade, and he saw me for the first time get on the school bus. . . for me it was a little bit later. I wish I could say that for me it was love at first sight, but I just knew that we were ment to be together when I told him I was pg. with Dahrran, and he looked at me and said, " We'll find a way to get through this" and gave me a big hug! I love that man so much!

6. I have big feet, that make it SUPER hard to buy shoes. Probably why I don't understand the obsession that women have with them.

7. I love to sew, but I mostly use my machine to patch jeans!!! Although I did make a new comforter/quilt for little Kaitlynn's bed! I've also made pillows, halloween costumes, curtians, and a few blankets!

Now it's my turn to tag people!!!

1. Beth at The Nut House
2. Sky at Seeryus Mama
3. Bethany at Graham Cracker Crumbs
4. Ashley over at Keepin' up with the Jones'
5. Asley at The Land of Marie's
6. Dizzy Broad at A fresh take on paper
7. Lauren at Stay Classy

Alrighty, that's it for me! Hope everyone has had a great night watching the elections! So far Obama is in the lead, and I'm headed to bed!!!! Nighty Night!

2 comments:

  1. You need to teach me how to sew!! I want to learn but never quite caught on in 8th grade Home Ec.

    I hope Kaitlynn's appointments go well for you all. I'm sure it's frustrating not knowing and it sounds like the scanner tech wasn't so helpful.

    Good Luck and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Thanks for playing along! It was really fun getting to know you better!

    I love pink too! It really is the best color out there ;-)

    Happy anniversary to your in-laws! 40 years is amazing!

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete