Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is what happens

When you ask your husband to fold, the ever mounding, laundry that is clean!DSC07963

I’m not going to complain, but when you come home and it looks like your laundry baskets have vomited FOLDED laundry into RANDOM piles across your living room….you have to laugh! I was forewarned that it would look like this when I got home, but wasn’t really expecting it!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband for folding laundry. He didn’t have to do any of it, and could’ve taken a nap instead. I know I’ve griped about him before, but seriously, how lucky am I?? I mentioned to him that laundry could be folded but didn’t expect it to be done. Now the task just lies ahead of putting it all away. DSC07964 DSC07965

Notice how none of it was piled for each kid, instead it was all just folded into piles. Which when I tried to put in it’s respective baskets! This my dear ladies is what happens when you let your husband fold laundry. I’m not going to complain, because he could’ve taken a nap instead!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! Hubby's can be so sweet, can't they? I don't allow anyone to touch my laundry. Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just way too funny and cute!!

    ReplyDelete