Monday, August 10, 2009

It’s not for them it’s for me

We’re about to head to my dad’s house for a bonfire. If it were up to Joel we’d be staying home. You see, my kids have been H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. And that’s putting things nicely. (as I typed that last sentence, Joel just reiterated that fact) Ever since I’ve got home they’ve been into everything, fighting over anything, and I just washed lotion out of Kaitlynn’s hair. (another story for another day)

Why are we going you ask? Because, I need a break. I’m already tired of yelling. At grandpa’s house they’ll get spoiled. I only have a few hours with them on Monday nights before it’s bed time, and frankly I’d like to have a good time. You see this bonfire is not for them. It’s for me!

Maybe I’ll get some post done tonight with fair pictures, and our adventure from Sat! Just maybe. Then again it depends on how the rest of the night goes!

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. So does that mean it is your birthday? Or do you have something else to celebrate around a bonfire? Hope you had a good time. (I know all about kid fighting...my five have been tearing each other up tonight and making me insane).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it isn't funny but it makes me laugh because it reminds me of the day's raising Ashley and Brooke. I promise, someday you will laugh about this too, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh there are days like that at our house. When I have to laugh or cry. LOL Hope they have been easy on you today.

    Sorry just getting back to you...but I just googles Windows Live Writer and it took me right to the website and how to download it to my computer. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete