Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sickies

I’m sick. The girls have been sick. But not the pukey kind. The stuffed up runny nose, watery eyes kind.

You know. The allergy/hayfever kind. UGH.

The girls were doing great with them, except for coughing all night and keeping me awake. Which totally bogged down my immune system, and now I’m the one who’s coughing all night.

I was supposed to go out to Husker Harvest Days again this year with Joel tomorrow, but I’ve decided I’m staying home. You’d better believe that once the kids are on the bus, I’m setting my alarm for 10:30am and going back to bed!

And since I cannot blog without leaving you all a picture. Here’s one from our trip to the State Fair. They have $5.00 wrist bands for the kiddy rides, from 12-5pm. So it’s a great way for the kids to ride rides!

361

4 comments:

  1. Resetting for 10:30am??? Must mean some one has to be picked up because I would just go back to bed for the day.

    I sure hope you feel better soon. I do not have allergies, but my mom did and she was always miserable. Get well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon. man i wish our fairs had $5. ride braclets. normally they are 15 or more each. or if they do have a cheaper day its during the week and time don't work well will me at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! Grace had a cough the last couple weeks but it's gone (thank goodness b/c she wasn't much fun) and nobody else got it! I'm worried about the stomach bugs going around but so far we have been ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I gave you an award!
    http://3amclothdiapersnopins.blogspot.com/2010/09/some-awesomeness.html

    ReplyDelete