Friday, April 4, 2008

I chopped it! :)

So I decided I was tired of my hair being so long, and just kinda a pain in the tushy! So here you go Mom, *even thought you don't know I did it*, and well everyone else! It's cute, short, and I like it, hopefully it will be easier to handle with the kids. And MAYBE, just Maybe, it will get done on a regular basis. Since it doesn't go up into a ponytail like it did before, I guess it will have to be done! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!!!!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! Amanda...it's so cute! You'll find it much easier to handle and faster! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda...It looks great. I too cut my hair after I had Isabelle. It takes a lot less time and energy and having three kids takes both of those things up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it is different~Does Joel like it? I dont ever remeber you having your hair so short! It is cute!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too Amanda!!!

    ReplyDelete