Thursday, April 24, 2008

My sweet Little Angels!

Ever just had one of those days, when it seems like you're talking to no one but yourself. Everything is behind, and the clouds just keep getting gloomier, and gloomier. Well today was one of those days, with a misty rain and all! I just couldn't get my booty in gear to do a dang thing, and no one was listening anyways, so why not go to town. Don't get me wrong, it was good to get out, but at the same time when it's just plain o'le yucky weather outside, what's the point!

We get home from town, and no one was listening, again why would they start now, it's not like they had anything better to do! As Joel and I were getting supper made, they got into some trouble, and so they had to sit on the stairs until supper was ready. 5 minutes tops! They got told they could come and eat. I was working on a sewing project, and we were kind of eatting in shifts any ways. When what do I hear come out of MacKenzie's mouth? "Okay, Dahrran are you ready to pray, Okay", I look over and see them sitting there with their hands folded, and they start to pray.

It's days like this that make the crazyness of being a Stay at Home mom, all worth it. You have days when they don't listen to a word you say, but yet are listening to everything you teach them. I'm so proud of them for listening, and learning the values that we want to teach them. Yes, I want them to listen to their parents, but God works in mysterious ways, and he will teach them in his own time.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...that's sweet. That's one of those moments that take your breath away!

    ReplyDelete