Tuesday, April 8, 2008

No Wonder!

So lastnight, Kaitlynn didn't sleep worth beans, and pretty much since we got back from Texas the begining of March she's been sleeping all night! Well when she was up every 2 hours or so lastnight I knew something was up...but what was it! Okay so she did have poooyey pants about 2 am, (by the way that stuff's been nasty too!) but other than that I couldn't pin-point it....UNTIL tonight when I was sitting here trying to play patty-cake, and all she wanted to do was eat her hands! So I put my finger in her mouth, and low and behold we have our FIRST tooth!!!! It's about time, is all I have to say. She's been dealing with the pain, and bumps in her mouth since she was about three months old!

I just can't belive how big she is getting! She's about 7 1/2 months old now, and getting bigger everyday. She mastered rolling from her back to her tummy about two weeks ago now, but still hasn't figured out how to get back to her back!! We're getting better at sitting, it's still not there full time, but we'll get there, and that's all that matters!

Enjoy!




2 comments: