Friday, April 25, 2008

Pictures

First things First.

Kaitlynn wants to know your opinion! We found this shirt today, and she just had to have it! Of course this is every woman's prerogative!


Then as we're sitting her looking through pictures I took tonight, Joel goes, that looks just like Dahrran! Which I was shocked, because well, I think she looks like him, and me, but everyone thinks she looks like MacKenzie! For those who know us, look, and then tell me! I have to admit, I do see the resembelence. Joel said it wasn't just the resemblence, he thought it could've been Dahrran had he not known better!


The reason we took these shots tonight, was to mark a very special day! Kaitlynn was 8 months old today. Eight months, I don't know where the last 4 have went! The first 4 were so slow, but the last 4 seem to have flown by the seat of our pants! She's getting so big, and independant. She's so content sitting on the floor flailing her arms!

Of course I had to get one of all three of them....which I have to say, is harder than it looks! MacKenzie's latest thing is to sit there and stick her tonge out. Drives me crazy, that's why I've got so many good ones of Dahrran and Kaitlynn. Hopefully as the next 8 months go, we'll have an easier time of getting them all to take better pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the shirt!!! Your kids are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete