Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random, but not so Random

Maybe it's just now because of Kaitlynn's Cranio that I notice things more. It's been a rough road, and the first 4 months were the hardest. I've learned to love my kids, and take everything for what it's worth. Drama doesn't consume my life, but I do try to fill it with Laughter. I try not to yell at the kids so much, but then again that one doesn't always happen. Some days you just have "One of those days!" The thing that I notice the most that has changed, is the way I look at EVERY baby that I see. I look, and I wonder. I wonder if their head shape is because of their family's genes, or if there is something their parents have yet to find out. The thing we found out when Katilynn was just a few hours/days old, that other parents have had to hear when their babies are so much older. I guess that it just has to do with the roller coaster ride we've been on the last 7 1/2 months. And I'm sure it's just because. You know I didn't ever think of the shape of a child's head. I don't even remember looking at Dahrran and MacKenzie's head shape, and after we found out about Cranio, I went and looked at their pictures...just to make sure!

On another note in my random post. Kaitlynn has two teeth now. The newest one came in just yesterday. She's now a full blown sitter! She can sit for long periods of time without support. Still not a crawler, but that's okay by me. She's finally learned to roll herself around, and has managed to get herself from one side of the room, to the other with ease. She's growing so much, and I can't believe she'll be 8 months old on Friday!

Enough for today, but maybe tomorrow I'll get our pictures from the Children's Museum put up tomarrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment