Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bits and Pieces

We’ve been super busy, or shall I say when we’re not busy I don’t feel much like blogging, or downloading pictures, or crud taking pictures for that matter. When I finally put pictures on the computer there were 398 pictures on my camera, and it had been over a month since I’d put them on the computer! I’ve decided I’m just going to put them up, and go from there.

Fun one of Kaitlynn

 DSC08416

MacKenzie’s First day of School. Grandma Schoen was able to be there as well.

 DSC08420 DSC08422

Kaitlynn’s actual Birthday. Grandma made her cupcakes while I was at work.

DSC08430

This is how she preferred to eat her cupcake. Or smash it as she would.

DSC08439 DSC08451

Sending Grandma Schoen back to Canada. MacKenzie was NOT happy to see her go. She cried harder than I did. This girl is in love with her Grandma Schoen.

DSC08472 DSC08481

Just us Girls

DSC08476 

DSC08486 DSC08490

After looking through the pictures I’m just going to schedule posts for them. There are WAY too many pictures to put in one post. I will make each thing their own post, and HOPEFULLY catch up soon! Monday is Columbus Day, and so I’ve got the day off, which means a quiet day planned other than preschool!

2 comments:

  1. This is a new look, isn't it? I like it. How cool to have your daughter love grandma so much. Let me tell you about photos...I take about 300 per basketball game and we have two a week. I haven't looked at them...it's getting rather ridiculous! I haven't had time to blog either and it drives me nuts. I like to post. Hopefully you and I will get back in to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have mia in blogger land also!! you just need to have your mom and your girls in neb shirts also then you all wouldve matched!! nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete