Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cuddling with Daddy

The kids love to cuddle with Joel, and since the weather has gotten cooler it’s gotten easier. You see I’m a tight butt, and won’t crank the heat. I keep our thermostat set at 60 degrees all winter long. We wear sweat pants, socks, sweatshirts, and just use blankets when we all settle down in the evenings.

DSC08803 They all just hopped up there one night, and so I knew I had to get pictures. Although it lasted about 5 seconds after I got this picture, it still was too cute not to capture! Thank you Joel for being such a great daddy and husband!! I couldn’t do it without you!!!

2 comments:

  1. You and my husband would do great as roommates. I, on-the-other-hand, will crank up the heat. I don't like being cold. In fact, I was whining last night, but no one was listening to me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I'm the same with the heat-I'd much rather use a blanket than crank it up!

    ReplyDelete