Friday, October 30, 2009

Kissing the Cat

Kaitlynn is such an animal lover, well wait she’s a lover period. She loves the animals, but will give you a hug and kiss on command as well. She is constantly trying to catch the dog or cat to give them some loving. One night Joel caught her sitting on top of the cat (don’t worry no cat was harmed…he’s a fat cat…I mean it, at 20lbs I finally said enough is enough and cut his cat food down. But we’re not talking about him now are we?).

He couldn’t get the camera fast enough to get a picture of her on top of the cat but, we were able to catch her kissing the cat.  She was sitting on his back pulling his neck up and kissing him. When we caught her she’d just resorted to holding onto his head instead.

DSC08808

I know some day she’ll hate me for posting these, but they’re just precious! She loves that cat, and catches him whenever she can.  And I catch these moments when I can!DSC08807

3 comments: