Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Calling all shutter bugs....

So I totally found something I WANT WANT WANT more than anything right now, and I will have myself one.

Want in on it? If you've got a big camera like I do, then you'll really want to check these out! Shealynn has some really cool designs, and they're fairly reasonable in prices!!!

So you ask, how can I get one? Well I've got a way you can get one for free!!!! All you have to do is head on over to the Vintage Pearl and let her know which one is your favorite!

I know my favortie is this one or this one. Check them out everyone!!!! You'll be begging for more!

2 comments:

  1. oh my, those are sooooo cute! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!! thanks for visiting my blog---wow, you have a cute lil blog here yourself!!!! I will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete