Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lady Bug Spots

I got Kaitlynn's birthday invitations done, I can't belive her birthday is in two weeks!!! Seems just like days ago that I was HUGELY pregnant walking around our local county fairs! Now I'm sitting here working on my baby's 1st birthday invitations. It's been a long year, but it's been an fantastic year! So do you want to see her invitations???? Okay okay, I'll show you...if you're family, and don't want to see them that's fine just don't keep reading! Your's will be in the mail shortly!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is too dang CUTE!

    Enjoy the party!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the invites! You are very talented! They grow up so fast. She's such a cutie!

    Your pay it forward surprise was shipped today. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her invitations came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete