Friday, August 1, 2008

MIA

Okay so I've been totally MIA, and well with County fair, I'm pretty hard to get a hold of! If you really need me, call my cell be sure to leave a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!!!
On a quick note, the kids showed their rabbits this morning, and did awesome! About 10 seconds before it was time to show, MacKenzie decided she didn't want to do it anymore. She dropped in full force and started crying! Aunt Jess had already taken her rabbit to the table so she had no choice but to stand up there! It's a good thing she did. Both the kids got blue ribbons, which is the best they could do considering they can't give purples in open class. MacKenzie's rabbit was chosen as the top rabbit in her class, and ended up being choosen as the Overall Grand Champion Open Class Rabbit!!!!!! She got a BIG. Purple. Rossett. Did I tell you purple is her new favorite color!? Well it is, and her face got so big when she got that ribbon. The judge said seeing her face was the best part of his day!
So it's been a fun week so far, and the weekend is just begun. Tomarrow they show pigs! I'll catch up more with pics and such when I get the chance!!!
*Which saddly to say probably won't be until Thursday of next week! :(

4 comments:

  1. good job to your kids! give them a pat on the back for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dahrran and MacKenzie!! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Congrats on your daughter winning that prize! How exciting!!

    Just got back late last night from a 12 hr drive from Oregon. After I finish unpacking and getting the laundry finished, I will pack up the little things I picked up the week before we left for vacation to send to you! Nothing big but fun little things for the kids and a little something for you.

    And congrats to you too for getting a job! Both my hubby and I are currently unemployed so wish us (mostly him) luck that something opens up soon! I've always got my Etsy shop and it feeds my craft spending habits but may have to use some of my earnings to buy groceries LOL!!! Best to you!
    -Gigi

    ReplyDelete