Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Senior Shots

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. Believe me to those who contatcted me it's none of you. I don't know if the people even know who they are. And really I like it that way, I don't feel like I'm hurting anyone! I'm just bummed about it all, but I'll get over it. Because I've got lots of things to look forward to in the next month!!!!!!


So what do I have to look forward to you ask? Lots! I got a call yesterday, for a job that I applied for about 5 months ago. They'd given the job to another person, but I was the second choice, and was turned down because they thought it was more important for me at the time to handle Kaitlynn's condition. Which I'm glad they chose the other person now, at the time not so much! Well the job is availiable again, and they offered it to me!!!!! It's just a part time job, mainly working every Sat. for a couple hours. The best part is, I get to work with people, and it's here in town!!!!! No gas cost! I will have some day care costs every now and then, but that's what a working mom has!


Another thing to look forward to, Dahrran, my baby, starts Kindergarden in two weeks from tomarrow! I can't believe it, and I know I'll bawl my little eyes out when I watch him get on that bus! He's excited, but not. He doesn't want to go. I know this will pass, and he'll have a blast once he gets there!


Then we've got Kaitlynn's first birthday! Oh they party we will have! We have a lot to celebrate! Kaitlynn is a special girl, and I want to celebrate in a big way. Also it will help us to thank the people that supported us, and gave us strength in our hard times! It will be a fun time!


Then just days after Kaitlynn's first birthday, MacKenzie gets her first!!! First day of Preschool! My kids are growing up so fast! She is more excited than Dahrran seems to be! She keeps telling everyone she's going to school!


A lot to do and a lot of firsts! My first job since MacKenzie was born, Dahrran's First day of Kindergarten, MacKenzie's first day of preschool, and Kaitlynn's first Birthday. Joel doesn't have a first comming in August, but he did start a new job on Monday! He loves it. And loves working with animals again! I think it's what he was ment to do. It makes for a happier daddy, and a happier mommy, thus a happy family!

___________________________________________________________

Now to get along with my title! My sister conned me into taking her senior pictures. We got in a shoot the other evening, and came up with a couple awesome pics! I'll let you see just one, because she hasn't even seen them yet! But I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Such exciting stuff! What a great month to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Congrats on the job! You are going to really enjoy it. What a busy August you all are going to have.

    I love the senior picture that you took. I hope you will share more!

    ReplyDelete