Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming in Fast Action

Here are some pictures from our mini vacation! On the way down we had one PACKED expedition! The kids did awesome!


Of Course when we got down there Kaitlynn, and Kendol were GONE!!! See their moving so fast! LOL!
Then it was some time for Pool Fun! Kaitlynn had so much fun!!!!
Then we had to try out the FAST ACTION on my camera, it was fun to catch the kids mid jump! MacKenzie could've jumped all day long!!!
Next it was our nephew's turn! He had so much fun making different faces!!!!
Then came our other Nephew! He was really having fun with it, and even had me take action shots of him making funny faces!!!
Then Dahrran had a go at it. That boy wouldn't jump unless you were inches from him! I don't know how many times we got kicked. But then later in the night he realized he could touch if he jumped in, and was jumping in like no other!!!!
This is Joel with his two aunts!!!
When we got back from our trip, we stoped by my grandparents house. We'd caught grandma without her wig, and Kaitlynn just happened to not have her helmet on yet. So I had to take the chance to get this picture. We get it all the time that Kaitlynn looks so much like grandma. Well I see it! My grandma is a beautiful lady. Sure old age has got her down, but that's not the grandma I remember. I finally realized where my children got the awesome blue eyes. GRANDMA! My dad has the same eyes, and it's neat to me that Kaitlynn has them too!
Then we've got Dahrran with Great Grandpa (my grandpa). They're buddies. Grandpa picks Dahrran up for Coffee and Rolls on Wednesday mornings, and then they go out to the farm to get grapes, cookies, marshmellows, peanuts, jellybeans, you name it they get it!!! It started out as grapes and cookies, now it's whatever Grandpa has to share, Dahrran comes home with!!!! I love that he's been able to have such a great bond with his great grandparents! I never got the chance to get to know any of my great grandparents. One of my great grandpa's is still alive, but I've never gotten to know him. I love the bond they've got!

Well there are some to hold you over. I'm telling you, with this new camera, there probably will be pictures in every post! I'm taking probably 100 a day or so! YIKES for my hard drive!!!! Awesome for the kids' memories!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! I love the generational pics, those are really great memories to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta get me one of those cameras!!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete