Sunday, July 27, 2008

One of those moods

Ever have moments where you just want to change everything from your past? Or not so much everything, but some of the people? There are days when I wonder why I even try to be nice. Why do I hold back my emotions? Because it's no use, nothing changes, no one tries.

But I'm so tired of holding back, being nice, and then getting talked about behind my back. I hate some of the things I am put through, but I've tried to make the best of it. I've just come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do about the situations, so I've pretty much sucked it up, been nice, and bit my tounge.

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of Bitting my Toung!!!!!! I'm a grown woman, I've got my own children, and I've decided I'm NEVER going to do to them what's been done to me. I'm never going to be stubborn. I'm going to love them no matter who they love. I'm going to be there for them. NO. MATTER. WHAT. No matter what life throws my way, I will be here. I will give them the choice to leave and move where they want, and I will always be here. When they need me to listen, I will be there. If they need a hug, I will be there. If it comes to putting their happiness before my own, it will happen. I would rather see them happy, than be happy myself. If they tell me there are things I need to change, I will try my hardest.

I will listen. I will love. I WILL be there. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally. Lovingly.FOUR-EVE-RRRR.
____________________________________________________________________

Sorry to be a downer, but I'm having a hard time right now. There are people bogging me down, but there is only one thing I can do about it. Which isn't the right thing. So I sit here, do nothing, and sulk for afew days. Then just let it go...like normal. It's a vicious cycle, but what do I do?

6 comments:

  1. you can call me at anytime day or night. iam alway their for you to lean on! hope things get better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry people are crappy sometimes. Holding everything in is hard, though. So if you want to vent my way, feel free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds exactly like me with one specific person whom I posted about on the board today. I never say what I feel when I get pissed off. So dh gets to listen to my venting (poor dh).
    Congrats to you for being the bigger person. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sounds like me. Trying to be the "nice person" out of the whole ordeal. I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I know you don't know that well, but I am always here to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs to you Amanda. Always feel free to vent. Some people are just buttheads, and I'm sorry they are dragging you down. I'm here for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, Amanda, but I love what you said about being there for your kids, always. You can make things the way you want them for your family - and you rock! Vent all you like!

    ReplyDelete