Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Weekend...and Surprise!!!!

Hello everyone? We've been quit busy this weekend! Joel's work had thier anual family company picnic on Sat. and so we decided to go and enjoy the food. They have kids games in the morning, and then lunch, and then they play B-I-N-G-O for prizes after lunch, along with adult games after the prizes are gone. Last year Joel about gave up because he wasn't winning, and said that he wouldn't win so he'd thrown his card in the air. After a little convincing he decided that he'd try one more time! Well we ended up comming home with a 6' step ladder. This year was about the same, except for the throwing his card in the air. I was getting pretty close a few times, but Joel wasn't having much luck. Then one game I was sucking it up, and he wasn't. We ended up comming home with a tie down for the truck and trailers. So all in all it was a good fun day. The kids had a blast playing on the jumpy things and the carnival rides.


Sunday was going to be laid back, but then Joel realized that the hay needed to be baled. BUT of course the stinkin baler wouldn't work right again, and after a little working, we decided we'd take the kids fishing. This was our first time fishing as a family, and Joel and I's first time together as a couple. So we needed fishing poles and all the stuff required to go fishing!!! Off we headed to the lake after a short pit stop to by all things fish. It took a while to find the perfect spot, but once we did things went okay. We didn't catch much...okay so it was only one, and I was the lucky winner! But the poor little guy was way too small, so we let him go. We ALL ended up with a little sun burn, even Kaitlynn who I'd lathered up in sun block.

I'll put up a few pictures of our adventures!! Enjoy!




Little Miss Atitude!!!!


This is my FAVORITE Picture of the whole day!!! (and I mean the hubby and kids!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SHHH promise not to tell???? I've got a surprise comming up, and I can't wait to share it with you!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, you have to tell me your surprise. I'm a sucker for surprises and now cannot contain my curious nature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a surpise?? what is it?? i want to know. not nice to keep things from me. heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know the surprise!! I'm not patient either!! Oh man, I'm going to be on pins and needles!!! Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. I'm going to chant that over and over and over!! :)

    Looks like it was a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, you'll all find out in due time, in due time!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost didn't see the fist in that pic Amanda, LMAO!

    And what kind of stroller is that? Too cute!

    Ok, for the surprise...are you preggers? Tell us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm sitting here waiting, waiting, waiting for you to post the surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete