Friday, June 27, 2008

Bale'n Hay

So here are the pictures from Bale'n! I love this time of year, but I HATE this time of year! If we're doing small squares, which Dahrran is pushing over here, I Always. Get. Stuck. Driving. And then when we get them all loaded up, I get stuck unloading them to the ground so they can put them on the conveyor into the Barn. But if we do big rounds, which we ended up doing because the square baler broke down, I don't have to do ANYTHING! Just sit back. Relax. Enjoy. And well of course make supper. That's the one thing I get out of doing when we do small squares!

The sad part about all these pictures, we didn't even finish baling, because the grass hay got too tough, and wouldn't work right in the baler. And then it rained, and then the Round baler broke, and then it's rained some more, and now we're just getting the piece for the baler tomarrow! So Hopefully. Just Hopefully. We'll finished getting the stuff baled by Sunday.


He's HE-MAN, I swear. He can push them over with no problems!!!!


MacKenzie on the other hand would just prefer to check and see if it's ready to bale!

I'm telling ya, she got bored with Walking. So she decided to ride with mommy. "Yeah daddy, we hear you, keep putting them on there."

Then the square baler broke down, and my little sister got squirrly! This is what the heat will do to you!
But I realized that it was a Great place to take a picture, so I did!
And that is One. Tired. Man. He was so tired, and just ready to be done, but what do you do when the hay isn't ready!?

And well I just had to throw this last one in here, because their wern't any of Kaitlynn from Bale'n! She sat in the back of the truck for a while, and then it just got too hot, so she went home with Grandma Kathy!

Have a good weekened everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment