Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday




Here was my Tackle it Tuesday project!!!!!!
We decided last year to plant a strawberry bed, and BOY did it produce this year. We've had strawberries coming out of our ears!! We ate quite a few of them, but they were getting more than we wanted to eat. So I had strawberries sitting in my fridge just Begging to be made into Jam! so that's what we did!!!!

Mushing up the berries

Yummy Cooking berries!



You know you want some with your toast!

Had to throw this one in for good measure! Tomorrow I'll get the pictures up from Bale'n the hay yesterday! I love the pictures in the fields, and the kids have so much running through the fields pushing bales over! Until tomorrow.........................

3 comments:

  1. why yes, i would love some on my toast, thanks for asking! :)

    looks like so much fun, and a great experience for the kiddos. we had a big garden last year and the kids learned so much from it!

    baling hay, huh? sounds like fun!

    hope you're having a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks YUMMY!!! That would be so much fun to make jam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send some jam my way please!!!

    Oh do I remember the days of bail'n hay! Quite fun when I was little, but not so much after I was big enough to do the actual work. LOL

    ReplyDelete