Saturday, June 21, 2008

These are the days I love!

I love summertime! I love that the kids are able to play outside. I love that my dad lives so close that the kids have the experience of living on a farm, with out us living there (yet). They're so explorative, and imaginative! The bugs, the fish and frogs, birds and baby kittens. It's all amazing to watch.

We helped Grandpa today clean out his tank/pond with fish, water lillys and turtles. The kids had so much fun trying to catch the fish. We got a few pictures, but of course they're on my sister's camera which is the old style film!!!! Dahrran even got to go with Grandpa to let the turtle go in the creek!

On the camera hunt...I found it. So sometime in the next couple days there will be new pictures up here!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for entering my giveaway! you're welcome back anytime...and I do many, many giveaways!

    ReplyDelete