Monday, June 9, 2008

Poopy Puddles

So the other night began my HATE for the Jumperoo. I used to LOVE that thing, seriously. Kaitlynn still loves it, but needless to say I've learned my lesson!!!!!

So I was sitting here checking mail, and blogs, and boards and such, when I could smell Kaitlynn's stinky diaper. I figured I'd give her another 5 minutes before I changed her to make sure she was completly done. Well that was just 5 minutes too late. I get over there, and I see a puddle, under her, of you guessed it....poo. I don't think I've said "OMG" so many times since we found out that our offer had been accepted on the house!!! I was so grossed out, and knew there was nothing other to do than get her bathed!

So does anyone have an suggestions on how to get the poo out of my white carpet?(not my idea was here when we bought the hosue, but it's been in too good of shape to take up,...until now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment