Friday, June 20, 2008

It's no longer safe.....

So we figured out how to crawl on Tuesday, and I figured by Wednesday, the house wouldn't be safe. But it was. Then yesterday I figured oh, it's not safe today, and it wasn't! She doesn't want to get to her toys, its into everything of mommy's! Right now she sits at my feet playing with the cords.



On another note, Has anyone seen my camera?!?! I can't find the stinking thing, I've looked everywhere. Or shall I say, Everywhere it should be?!? I want to take pictures of the kids, and here pretty soon, we've got things I'm going to need it for. But for the life of me I can't find it. . . . Then again I have to admit, I haven't really been looking too hard. When I realized it was gone, I looked, and then a little bit the next day. Since that day, a little over a week ago, I have yet to look for it. Maybe I'll add it to my ever growing list of things to do.



Lists, does anyone else make them? I used to do them horribly, for everything! But now I don't so much. I read somewhere that if you make lists it helps with getting stuff done. Well for me some days it does, and there are others that it doesn't. I've got a list of stuff to do hanging on my fridge, but I've only done about two things, and a million other things that NEEDED to be done, that didn't even make my lists!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi there! i just ran across your blog...your kiddos are adorable! you're welcome to stop by my blog if you have time...and i'm doing a fun giveaway right now, too!

    ~jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog...I appreciate the information! I kind of worry about when my son starts crawling, but I'm also excited for him to be able to. He wants to so bad, but he just can't quite do it yet. And, yep, I'm a list person, too. I always have a mental list going as well as a written list. I don't know why I don't just write down everything. It sure would be a lot simpler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I meant to include my URL!

    ReplyDelete