Friday, July 4, 2008

To you and yours!


From our family to yours. I hope every one has a wonderful day, and enjoys the freedoms that we as American's have come to enjoy.
We will be celebrating the day as a family, and may end up making it to a BBQ. We've got some fireworks, and I'm so ready for the kids to have fun enjoying them.

We went lastnight, and did the whole commercial Fireworks show, and the kids had a blast watching them. Kaitlynn didn't even fuss during them. I figured for sure they'd scare her, but she did great!!!!
______________________________________
On another note.......so you all want to know my surprise........and I think I may be ready to tell you........okay so I know on with it already right???
So here's the scoop. My next post will be my 50th post. I can't belive it already, it's about like all the things that have happend in the last year! So for my 50th post I will be doing a give away!!!!!
So NO I'm not pregnant, I'd be crazy if I was!!!! There is just NO way I'd be ready considering all we've got to go through yet with Kaitlynn's helmet trips! Time will tell with that one, but let's get through the first two years! (and that's a hint to anyone who thinks they need to ask me if I am preggers in the next year and 2 months!!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Woot!! I heart giveaways!! I'm so excited!! Happy 50th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 50th post. What are you giving away???

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you can't wait that long to get pg. its your turn to get pg first and i don't want to wait that long! hehehehe. wow how fast does time go if its your 50th post??

    ReplyDelete