Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WOW, WOW, WUBBZY!

Okay so you put Surprise in the title, and EVERYONE wants to know!!!! But the question is how long do I want you to wait???? Maybe it's days, maybe it's weeks...but we all know it's not months or years, well because I probably couldn't keep a seceret that long!!!!

All I have to say is I'll be letting you all know in due time, in due time! You'll just have to keep checking back here in the next few days/weeks for the answer!!!

------------------------------------------

The fireworks are here, and I'm sick of them already. Okay so I'm mainly just sick of the idiodic parents that buy fireworks for their kids, and then let them go about setting them off all day/night long. Tonight after tucking the kids in for a long nights sleep, I headed off to take my shower for the day, and come up to find one little monkey...not sleeping at all. When I got to her room she was sitting there crying because their were Fireworks in her room, and they were loud and she couldn't sleep. I felt so bad for her, so I told her it would be okay, and she went to sleep shortly. Thank goodness they were over for the night! She loves to watch the things but when she can't see them out her window, she kind of freaks out!

So everyone what are your plans for the 4th?

3 comments:

  1. Oh are you freakin' kidding me!!! Weeks?? Girl...I wanna know!! I'm going bloody mad already!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm curious to know what the surprise is...

    It would be quite the adventure to go to Seward alone with the kids. But it's hard not to go, isn't it. I hope we venture out somewhere tomorrow. Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sky...weeks? WTH!!! You could at least tell me if my guess was wrong. Out with it woman!

    ReplyDelete