Thursday, August 7, 2008

this took FOR-EV-ER!!!

Okay so this took forever to load all of these, and I had the title all picked out..."a few Tidbits of Fair"....it's more than a few tidbits! More like a bunch! But when you've got over 300 photos to mull over this is what I get! I've got lots of favorites, and lots of ones I love but I thought I'd share a few with you all!

This is my little sister, with MacKenzie, they were having so much fun, of course it was the first day of the fair getting things checked in, and not much happening!
Dahrran having a good ole time just walking around!

Here is Dahrran listening to the Judge with his rabbit, he did so good, and I've got so many pictures of the kids showing, but it's just easy to pick my favorites, otherwise...we'd be here ALL day long!

Here is MacKenzie after she got her Overall Grand Champion. I love the look on her face it was just priceless!!!

Here's the kids with their "rabbit ribbons".

MY FAVORITE all time of the pictures I got. Here is MacKenzie walking out of the show ring after getting her Blue ribbon for her pig


As I said before I've got a TON of pictures, and so I didn't put up ones of the kids showing their pigs, but I did get their picture with their ribbons! They both did awesome!

And to prove that I did take Kaitlynn to the fair, here she is! She did awesome dealing with no sleep, the heat, being cooped up in a stroller all the time, and of course her helmet!

After we got done showing everything, we decided to head out to the Midway with Joel's brother's family. Thier youngest is about 9 months older than MacKenzie, and will be in the same preschool class. The girls are loving it up that they'll be able to spend time together! Also Dahrran enjoyed being able to spend time with his cousins! It was nice to have the kids there to play with my kiddos. Thanks James and Julie, we had an awesome time on the rides with the kids!!!!

This one is just to "prove" to mommy, who by the way said he wasn't tall enough, that Dahrran was tall enough to RIDE on the Bumper Cars!!!! I can't belive he was tall enough, he got to ride along with Tyler, who was tall enough to Drive them! They had a blast!

_______________________________________________________________

When we got home and settled in from the fair, this little package arrived in our mail box. I didn't know who it was from, and couldn't wait to open it.
So a while back I participated in a State to State swap, hosted by Crystal over at Little Bit Funky. It was my first blog swap, and it was quite fun. I got GiGi over at A Fresh Take on Paper, and had a fun time getting my box put together and shipped out. Well here was my return box from my fellow swapper, Kelley. I loved getting the box from Sunny Cali.

She included a little note for me...

Of course the girls were RIGHT there while I was opening it, and wouldn't leave it all alone!

She even sent suckers along for the kids! Which by the way, were SUPER yummy, I want her to send me some more!!!!!

____________________________________________________________

Well that's all for now! We've been so busy, and we've had the chance to have our roof reshingled the last couple days! So I'll get ya some befores, and afters later! Have a Happy Thursday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. what great pics!! It looks like you had a really great time at the fair! Congrats for everything too, your kids sure do look proud with the ribbons! That's great!

    A blog swap sounds like so much fun! I've never heard of that before.

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Amanda! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog design! Beautiful!

    You all have been busy bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Nope you are not to late to join in on the Pay It Forward. Just email me your addy
    3guysagirlandaprimplace@live.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete