Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday MacKenzie Wylene

Today my baby girl turns 5! WOW, where did the last 5 years go?

MacKenzie,
        You were our surprise baby. Not as much as a surprise as your brother was, but still a surprise none the less. When we found out we were pregnant with you, we were in the midst of planning a wedding. A wedding that would be one short week after your due date. So we moved the wedding up, and prepared better for your birth when that time would come. Of course if we’d known you’d decide to make your grand entrance almost 2 weeks before your due date we may have just kept the wedding date we’d chosen.
         Either way, you’ve made a huge impact on our lives. Starting off with those beautiful brown eyes! I’ll never forget them

DSC00772

You have a love for everyone. Even if you’re over enthusiastic and I have to tell you to slow down.

  CD 298 CD 302

I cannot believe how much you’ve grown.

 DSC05768 DSC05771

From pooh bear, to Dora, to Hannah Montana, my baby is growing up! I cannot believe she turns 5.

Now, maybe I should go print pictures so I can START* her scrap book! Bad mommy!

*And yes I did just admit that I haven’t printed pictures from her birth…at all!

**If you promise not to think I’m a horrible person, I’ll admit that I haven’t printed from Kaitlynn’s birth either….or her whole 2 years! :( I’m so bad. There are only a few printed pictures of Kaitlynn in the house!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to MacKenzie!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture of dustin hanging on my wall...is his ultrasound picture from 20 weeks.

    don't feel bad! i have YEARS of pictures to print as well.

    happy birthday to your five year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't imagine how fast 5 years goes! She is such a cutie though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe she is 5! Amazing! She's a cutie!

    I know I am behind on the pictures thing too! I have both girls' baby albums put together but the last 5-6 months have been pretty neglected. It's time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful girl! Happy birthday!!
    Printing pictures... yeah, I'm behind too. But where to put them all?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete