Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Went back to the dentist today. They took x-ray’s and found that there were bone fragments still in the socket where they pulled my wisdom tooth. They cleaned it out and he said it should be good to go now! Let’s hope he’s right. Cause I’m done with this stupid thing.

2. Dahrran is growing up too fast! He has his school program on Thursday night, and has TWO speaking parts. I’m excited, but I know he is nervous. He also has TWO birthday parties to attend this week. One tomorrow night, and another on Sunday.

3. Top to Bottom Logo
Along with all the other things I’ve had on my plate lately, I started a new job. A job that I LOVE! And the best part, I can set my own hours, work as many or as little as I’d like, work in my pj’s or get all dressed up, and I get to promote Cloth Diapers! What am I doing? I’m the new Social Media Coordinator for Top to Bottom Baby Boutique, an Omaha based cloth diaper store. Jess is great to work with. I’m in charge of promoting Top to Bottom Baby Boutique via twitter, Facebook and their Blog (which is in the design process and totally my baby!). I’m so excited to be doing something I love! And the fact that I can do it from anywhere is great too!

4. Just a little insight on what it takes to get 27 kids to sit still long enough to get pictures snapped. That includes 8 mama’s plus grandma trying to get at least ONE good picture! (FORGET IT! I'm done! Lost the picture because it looked goofy, and now I can't get it to upload again! Guess it's telling me to just get off the computer and clean my house!)


5. Windows Live Writer is pissing me off today….so I guess this is a 5 on Tuesday instead!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the tooth, but hopefully it'll all be good now!
    Awesome new job!! Yay for you!
    Why do our kids have to grow up so fast? =(

    ReplyDelete