Monday, April 12, 2010

What we’ve been up to.

I know I’ve been a slacker. But to my defense it’s spring….and I LOVE spring. Spring/Fall are my favorite seasons. To top off the fact that it’s spring, it’s not raining…yet at least. So we’ve been outside cleaning the yard, and just enjoying the nice weather.

I’ve also had a few projects under my belt. There’s this one….where I helped a fellow Cloth Diaper mom out, and then this one….where I’ve started making my own Cloth Wipes for other Cloth Diaper mom’s.
I’ve also been slacking on the Favorite Fluff Friday event. I do have 3 reviews in the process…..and they’re ALL diapers! So soon there will be another fun Favorite Fluff Friday review going on!

We’re also looking to put our house back on the market. Anyone who’s had their house for sale knows how much of a pain this can be. And to do it with three kids is even worse! I’m trying my hardest to get it clean enough to even list. Over the last few months we’ve just cluttered everything up, and so I’m in the process of spring cleaning!

 An update on my tooth....I got ahold of the doctor and they prescribed a prescription. I've taken it all, but there is still gunk leaking out of my tooth. I feel like I have a huge zit in my mouth! :( I do go to see them tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully we'll know more then. 

I hope you all haven’t left me! I promise to answer any questions you had for me, and if you didn’t get yours in yet, go ahead and leave them here. I plan to post them on Thursday this week, so get them in! :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can never thank you enough. You're so wonderful and kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spring is so nice isn't it! i love summer too. if you'd ever like a review done of your wipes i'd love to do that for you! :0) we could swap some wipes for wildtree. lol. i never want to sell our house! i could not imagine having to clean it all up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angela. What a lovely thing to have done for that mama. You are amazing. Sorry to hear about your tooth. Get some clove oil in there, to help with the pain at least! :) Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete